Taco Tuesday not only gives me life, it allows me to come up with the most random and delicious recipes to put in a tortilla, and every Tuesday, I accept the challenge. Ive been craving lobster but just wasn’t sure how I was going to execute this until one Tuesday I decided to make Baja Lobster Tacos with a Tapatio Crema sauce. Watch how simple this gets!
- 2 lobster tails
- corn tortillas
- habanero pepper
- Tapatio hot sauce
- sour cream
- 1 mango
- Tajin seasoning mix
- 1 lime
- 1/4 red onion
- 2oz of tequila (thats just for the lobster, more for you as needed)
- On a cutting board, cut open your lobster tails and take out all the meat. you will slice into chunks for the tacos.
- In a pan (I used a wok) cook your lobster with 2oz of tequila and seasoning spices like garlic and crushed red peppers.
- While that’s cooking, slice your mango into small pieces and sprinkle on some Tajin this will serve as mango salsa and offset the spice for perfect balance.
- Once the lobster is done, place it in a medium-large mixing bowl along with sour cream, Tapatio, minced cilantro and red onion.
- Mix it up. Add more Tapatio to taste.
- Now chop up you cabbage and habanero and more cilantro if desired and get ready to have the best lobster taco’s known on a Tuesday!