Dj Khaled isn’t the only one thinking about your well being! Be smart and save some money all while eating your full servings of vegetables. Me, your mom, and the key holder will be proud of you.
1. Marinara sauce
2. Tri-color rotini noodles
3. Peppers, broccoli, baby onions, carrots, asparagus, mushrooms, (any other veggie).
4. Spices: Italian seasoning, black ground pepper, crushed chili pepper, minced garlic, fresh basil.
5. 1tsp Olive oil.
What you will need:
*sharp knife to finely cut veggies.
*medium boiling pot.
1. Fill a medium pot a little over half way with water and set to boil. While water is bringing rinse off and prep your vegetables.
2. After the vegetables are prepped, begin boiling the noodles with a pinch of salt so they don’t stick together.
3. In a sauce pan, place the 1-tsp of Olive oil and all your veggies with a couple shakes each of seasoning below and sauté on med heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water to cool and harden by shocking.
5. In the same pan as the veggies place the marinara in slowly and reduce to med-low heat. This is only to fuse all flavors into one.
6. Grab a deep bowl and plate your pasta, garnish your plate with a basil leaf or with Parmesan cheese, heck, both! Enjoy!