So Easter came as fast as these first three month have ended. Where is the time going? Sheesh! Well this recipe won’t let you waste yours. Try this simple fun recipe for edible Easter fun! Let’s hop right to it!
You will need eggs, beets/ beet juice, mayo, mustard, dill relish, Franks red hot (or any vinegary hot sauce), seasoning salt, pepper, and curly parsley.
- Set your eggs to boil in water for 15-20 min medium temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, place your beet juice. You won’t need a lot. It’s just to rotate the eggs and soak up the dye of the vegetable.
- Grab your cooked eggs from the stove and run them over with cold water. This makes the cracking process much easier. Now it’s time to dye them.
- When flipping the eggs make sure you get all sides. No more than a minute an egg.
- Once all eggs are dyed cut then in half and remove all yolk in a mixing bowl.
- Now this is where you add all ingredients. Let’s make it easy. 1 table spoon all liquid product and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Mix it up buttercup!
- Place all mixed ingredients in a ziplock bag and place in the freezer to cool and semi solidify. No more than 10 minutes. Cut the bottom corner of the bag to make a pipping hole and it’s time to fill your eggs back up!
- Garnish with paprika, parsley, green onion, chile, whatever your heart desires. Let them cool a little bit more in the fridge and enjoy!!!
Happy Easter everyone!!