Who said you cant eat a churro and wings for breakfast or brunch?! This recipe kicks up the classic brunch plate and adds some fiesta to your Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles or Waffle House. Get ready for a cinnamon sugar whirlwind! Shall we? Here is my recipe for Churro Waffles!
- Waffle batter (instant or homemade prepared)
- Melted butter, for brushing
- 2:1 parts sugar and ground cinnamon
- Transfer to a clean plate and brush with melted butter.
- In a wide plate or square tupperware, mix your sugar and cinnamon. This is where you will toss the waffle in the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Drizzle maple syrup or dulce de leche and ENJOY! You’re all done!
2 thoughts on “Chicken Wings + Churro Waffles. Yup, Churros.”
Wow. Never thought to put those two things together. Sounds awesome.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh my that is one naughty…….but nice treat (;