Flower Food is a CBD cooking oil company. As of now they offer Rosemary Garlic Oil and CoCo Loco, a coconut oil blend (MY FAVE). If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, this is a great place to start if you want to enter the realm of greatness.
CBD is all relaxation without intoxication and is one of the most found chemical compounds in the cannabis plant. Unlike the more famous molecule THC, CBD is completely non-psychoactive. So don’t expect to get “high” off of this organic chemical just enjoy the chill vibes one drop at a time.
About these salmon tacos shall we?
- Salmon (skin on)
- Jalapeños 2-3
- Purple cabbage
- Garlic paste (usually sold in a tube).
- Spices: red pepper flakes, black salt, fresh ground pepper.
- On a flat grill plan that is preheated, place olive oil and your salmon filet with skin on faced skin side down. Let’s make it crispy.
- On the meat side up, spread garlic paste and spices, and 5-7 drops of GARLIC ROSEMARY CBD OIL, rubbing everything around with a spoon.
- Chop your jalapeño slices and add to your pan, let them brown.
- 10 min following, flip over your salmon to the meat side down. Let sit for 10-13 min more on medium heat or maybe a little more depending on how thick you Salmon piece is.
- While your salmon is cooking, shred some salmon, and warm you your tortillas.
- You can serve with rice and beans or eat them alone.
- Remove your salmon and strip/ chop your meat into taco size pieces.
- Plate your tortillas, salmon, cabbage and add things like chopped tomatoes, jalapeños, or guacamole to make it bomb-er.
To purchase your own CBD Oil from Flower Food that you can add to any food or beverage hit them up on Instagram at @flwrfood and tell them I sent you!