The lust to grab a pair. It was fortunate for me to work for the company but you’d think it was just THAT easy. You have no idea! For what it’s worth, yeezy taught me, and by that, I mean this new wavy recipe for my life and let’s not forget that its veganly delicious! Let’s get to the point shall we?
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Pea pods and carrots
- Green onion
- Peanut sauce
- Soy sauce
- Minced garlic
- Chopped peanuts
- 1 Portabello cap (per person)
- Mince your garlic and simmer/ steam your pea pods and carrots in 2oz peanut sauce and 4oz of water on medium heat.
- Prepare to drop in a pack of yakisoba noodles. They should come packaged al dente so you’re really adding them towards the end to finish them off.
- Add in your noodles and two table spoons of soy sauce (add more water if you have none left 1-2oz).
- Toss around careful not to break the noodles. Just enough to mix your ingredients.
- Cut your Portabello cap into strips, hold these to the side.
- Remove your stir fry from the pan/ wok.
- Using the same pan or wok, add your mushrooms to get coated with sauce and warm up. This shouldn’t take longer than 3 minutes since the pot was already warm.
- Remove and plate with your stir fry. You can add more garlic, chopped green onions, sesame seeds and crushed peanuts. Have fun with it.
This one is my favorite recipe of the series. I guess this is what they mean when they say: save the best for last. 🙂
Thank you for enjoying the series with me and a huge shoutout to Briana Lopez the beautiful photographer that grasped my vision in seconds. Stay tuned for more series and great recipes! Until next time.